Call 864-878-7444 or contact us for customer support.
VIN code table
(10th digit of VIN)
With Heavy Salvage, Buying is Easy
Whether you're looking for trucks, trailers, equipment, cargo, or a specialty salvage item - chances are you'll find it here at Heavy Salvage. Heavy Salvage offers the industry's most trusted system for buying the transportation salvage you're looking for. Here's what you can expect from Heavy Salvage:
- Quick, easy, free registration
- A fair bidding system
- A wide variety of inventory that includes trucks, trailers, equipment and cargo as well as specialty items
- Automatic email alerts when applicable new salvage is posted
- Friendly, professional staff
The Buying Process
Experience the Industry's Most Trusted System
We've got the greatest selection of transportation salvage available on the web. Best of all, bidding and buying is easy.
Step One: Register
Registration is a straightforward process. We will gather basic contact information and explain our user agreement. Heavy Salvage is a Buyer's Fee site. The fees are $75 for bids up to $1499.99 and $200 for bids $1500 and over.
Step Two: Bid
Once you are approved, you are free to start bidding on our great selection of transportation salvage. When logged in, you'll be able to easily place blind bids on our entire inventory of salvage.
Step Three: Winner Selection
Once bidding ends, sellers have 25 days to choose the high bidder. If you're the winner, you'll receive notification and an invoice via email.
Step Four: Make Payment
If you're the successful bidder, you'll make shipping and payment arrangements with the seller. Buyers of trucks are required to have a $100,000.00 balance or line of credit. Buyers of Trailer, Off-Road, Crane, and RV salvage need to have a $25,000.00 balance or line of credit. Buyers must also have a dealer's license if required by their state. Once satisfied, complete your purchase and enjoy!
Ready to start bidding? Register Now.
For more details on the bidding process, visit our FAQ section.
- Nearly 60% of Surveyed P&C Insurers List BI/Data as a Top Priority
- After Sandy, Underwriters, CAT Models View Northeast Like Southeast: NAPCO
- P&C Carriers Add Jobs in March; Agent/Broker Employment Continues to Decline
- Survey: Insurers Face Bias Among Potential Jurors
- Get The Latest Storm Information
Answers to Commonly Asked Salvage Questions