Call 864-878-7444 or contact us for customer support.
VIN code table
(10th digit of VIN)
Heavy Salvage Can Save You Time and Money
Reduce claims expense on transportation salvage with Heavy Salvage. We're the industry's lowest cost option for processing salvage. Heavy Salvage offers:
- Free transactions for sellers
- Superior customer support
- An easy-to-use system for listing and selling salvage instantly 24-hours a day
- A large pool of qualified, experienced buyers
- Free instant e-marketing of salvage listings to buyers
- Printable statistical reports
The Selling Process
Hundreds of Verified Buyers are Ready to Bid
Want to see a significant claims expense savings with our easy-to-use system of processing transportation salvage? Heavy Salvage knows you need an efficient, low-cost system for selling trucks, trailers, equipment and more in one place. Whether you're an insurance adjuster or a representative from an insurance company, we believe Heavy Salvage is the best place available on the web for selling your transportation salvage. Hundreds of verified buyers are eager to bid on your salvage. Getting started with Heavy Salvage is easy:
Step One: Register
Registration is a straightforward process. We will collect basic contact information and explain our user agreement.
Step Two: Submit Listings
Heavy Salvage is the easiest-to-use salvage listing service on the internet. We've intentionally kept the process as quick as possible because we know your time is valuable.
Step Three: Collect Bids
Our bidders are registered, monitored, verified and experienced with insurance company salvage.
Step Four: Select a Winning Bid
Once bidding ends, you may select a winning bid or choose to reject all bids. If a Heavy Salvage bidder is selected, you pay nothing.
Ready to start selling? Register Now.
- Nearly 60% of Surveyed P&C Insurers List BI/Data as a Top Priority
- After Sandy, Underwriters, CAT Models View Northeast Like Southeast: NAPCO
- P&C Carriers Add Jobs in March; Agent/Broker Employment Continues to Decline
- Survey: Insurers Face Bias Among Potential Jurors
- Have Insurers Lost the Capacity to Run an Underwriting Profit?
Answers to Commonly Asked Salvage Questions